Behind the Blog: Meet the many faces of me, Kelsi!
I’m a little bit of everything all rolled into one. Just when you think you’ve got me figured out the season’s already changing. I guess you could say I’m a pretty multidimensional person, I’m not one way or the other and the lessons in life are never just black or white. There are a few consistencies within my character however; I am compassionate, genuine, creative, open-minded, friendly, intuitive, adventurous and one big ball of positive energy! I’m a big picture person, who always looks on the bright-side and perceives the glass as half full. People are my passion, and love will be my legacy! Love and happiness are what I value most, and it is these values that guide my every action. I plan on leaving this world a better place than I found it, and leaving the people who cross my path a little lighter and more inspired than before!
THINGS THAT I LOVE:
– People, and making people happy! Other people’s happiness = my happiness.
– Being a source of infinite wisdom and inspiration to others.
– Bright colors & anything sparkly!
– Baking yummy treats to satisfy my sweet tooth.
-Wedding & event planning.
– Deep & meaningful conversations.
– Meditating, yoga and other spiritual pursuits.
– Traveling and experiencing new things!
– Reading and writing about something that I’m interested in.
– Going on adventures, trying & learning new things that excite me.
– Sunsets, I could sit and stare in awe at a beautiful sunset in silence for an hour.
– Stars, I could also sit underneath a starry night for hours.
– The beach & the ocean, that is my happy place.
– Sundays spent pampering myself & painting my nails.
– Bubble baths, especially ones filled with epsom salt & lavender shower gel.
– Shopping, styling outfits, and finding a great piece on sale!
– Decorating and redesigning interior spaces.
– Painting whatever my heart desires.
– My best friends & family.