2012 is not the end, but only the beginning of a beautiful shift in evolution. Right now is the time to set standards in our lives and reach for the stars, because the only limitations are those that we set upon ourselves. Don’t limit yourself, this is the year that dreams come true. Mine have already began to manifest before my very eyes. I’m starting to believe that my reality, has in fact transpired into a dream, it is almost too good to be true. Visualize your future and watch it unfold in front of you. The sky is the limit. It is truly a blessing to be able to look at your life and be aware of all of the ways in which God is working within it. It has made it nearly impossible for me to deny the fact that there is something bigger than myself working out all of the kinks in order to create a better life for not only myself but all of you as well. Keep reaching for the stars my friends, because if you believe that you can fly soon enough you will find yourself soaring.
Goals for the Year of 2012:
(1) To continually ask myself what is the right decision, and always choose that choice.
(2) To try my hardest in every interest I decide to pursue, never listening to that voice inside my head discouraging me with the notion that I cannot do something to its entirety…because I can, and I will.
(3) To continue to kill everyone with kindness and confidence, never letting the fear of others insecurities to outshine my own light.
(4) To give more so than I ever take because the only true fulfillment in life I have found is through helping those in which cannot help themselves.
(5) To manage my time and my money with only the highest intentions.
(6) To seek out a healthy and holistic lifestyle of natural foods and everyday exercise.
(7) To allow fear to motivate me to exceed my self limitations.
(8) To love everyone, and learn from everyone.
(9) To welcome every new experience with open and adamant arms.
(10) To view every single moment as a gift and not take one single breath for granted.
Happy New Year to all, I hope I have inspired you all to set your own affirmations and standards for this new beginning.